If you suffer from in-flight insomnia then you should consider using some of the following sleeping aids.
1. If flying on a plane makes you extremely nervous then one good solution is to try to sleep tight, and to sleep tight you need to cover yourself with a Mosaic Weighted Blanket. These blankets will make you feel as if reassuringly hugged, calm and safe.
2. If you can’t sleep on a plane then do yoga. There are guide books that will teach you how to relax even 30,000 feet in the air. Such is Yoga Tailor by Yogi Ramesh Padala.
3. If you can’t find a way how to stop the chaos in your head, try the hypnotic mood lightning and the 20 nature- themed soundscapes enabled by DreamScience Brainwave Oriented Sleep Companion.
4. You can sleep tightly with the GoSleep Travel System. It’s a neck pillow with memory foam and mask that wraps around the seat back keeping you in an upright position during your flight.
5. For a better sleep put on your SleepPhones headband with embedded headphones and remove the outside world.
6. No matter whether you sit in a first class or not, Symphony 1 over your ears will provide you with sounds that will make you fell fancy.
7. Travel Halo will help you sleep tight while on a plane. It’s like a mask that covers your eyes and it has two stabilizer pillows on the back of your head keeping you comfortable and balanced. This is in case if you hate pillows around your neck.
8. The WaveWall Sleep is a blue light filter and screen protector for your tablet or smartphone.
9. The Voyager Travel Pillow Set by Happy Luxe is a classic accessory which includes 2 removable pillows to support your neck. There is even an air –activated warmer that will make you feel warm and comfortable.
10. If you sit by the window you can lean your head on the adjustable Znzi Travel Pillow designed with suction cups that can be attached to the window.