When to Visit
Being blessed with Mediterranean climate the best time to visit Barcelina is in early summer (from May to June) and fall (September to October). Since snow is a rare sight and never lasts long you can probably visit Barcelona in winter and still enjoy a visit under the precious winter sun.
Where to Stay
There is no better way to enjoy Barcelona than from a place that makes you feel right at home. We often say that all we need is a clean bad and a shower but sometimes where you stay can play a big part in your overall experience. That`s way I gladly recommend Barcelona Apartments and Rentals. They have beautiful places all over the city so you can stay close to your favorite sights.
Top Things to Do
- Spend a day wondering through La Rambla, Barcelona`s most famous street. This place is a true window into Catalan culture always crowded and overwhelmed with buskers, souvenir hawkers, mimes, pavement artists, living statues… all part of the ever-evolving street scene.
- If you like to stay active and in shape than join Barcelona half-day bike tour. You`ll have fun, socialize with other people, see the sights and learn some history. Sound like fun!
- A great way to see the city is to join Barcelona`s hop-on hop-off city bus tour. With 45 stops on the way you can spend as much time as you like in one place before jumping aboard for the next stop.
- One of the best ways to explore this city is on a Best of Barcelona Tour. This way you`ll be able to see the most iconic sights and skip-the-line access at La Sagrada Familia, perfect for first time visitors.
- Get away from the city rumbling streets for a while then take a half-day trip to the Montserrat Mountains and visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat. Before getting there you`ll be able to drive through little picturesque villages.
- On a full-day trip from Barcelona you can discover the Salvador Dali Museum and also visit the beautiful medieval town of Girona.
- Take a Behind-Closed-Doors tour at night and enjoy in the 4.5-hur multimedia event at Gaudi`s La Pedrera.
- If you are a morning person than take a guided tour through Barcelona`s amazing Gothic Quarter.
- Barcelona Super Saver Tour is also perfect for first-time visitors because it combines 2 very popular tours on which you can visit Barcelona Cathedral, the Gothic Quarter, Olympic Village (Vila Olimpica) and the stunning Montjuic Castle.