Are you itching for a trip but getting low on cash? Don`t worry we got you covered! Here are the cheapest Budget Travel Destinations in USA…
All it takes is one look and you will instantly become “addicted” to America`s wild side. Yellowstone has one of the most picturesque landscapes filled with natural attractions. In fact nothing less would be expected from America`s oldest national park. It would not be far from the truth if you mistake Yellowstone for a genuine outdoor paradise. It has so much to offer with all of its unspoiled beauty and natural wonders. Intact lakes, pool swirls, hot springs, expansive meadows, canyons, capricious geysers and lush forests – they all have the power to change your perception of life.
Even though Yellowstone attracts around 3 million visitors per year, you won’t fill crowded since the park covers an area of 2.2 million acres. Places like Yellowstone Lake and Mammoth Hot Spring are a must, but we`ll recommend saving some time for the West Thumb Geyser Basin and witnessing the untamed wildlife scattered over the Lewis River Channel and Dogshead Loop.
Top Ranked Free Things to Do
- You must visit Old Faithful – the world’s most renowned geyser.
- The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone is also a must. It can be a humble experience witnessing one of nature’s finest work of art formed thousands of years by erosion caused by natural forces.
- Yellowstone Lake is also a very popular destination especially among anglers and boaters, since it’s the larger freshwater lake above 7.000 feet in North America.
- Grand Prismatic Spring is a place of artistic inspiration which is especially fascinating when the Grand Prisimatic’s rainbow waters appears. Don`t miss on the largest hot spring in all of US (250 by 300 feet in size and around 160-feet deep.)
- If you want to catch a glimpse of Yellowstone extraordinary wildlife, Hayden Valley is the place to go.
- The Mammoth Hot Springs are located north of the Mammoth Country and are one of Yellowstone’s most unique and interesting attraction. The natural travertine formations created by the calcium carbonate are often described as natural sculptures.
- Conquering Mount Washburn (the most famous peak in the Washburn Mountain Range) can be a rewarding experience for all who love hiking.
If time is on your side than spending a half day at Lower Geyser Basin can be an interesting experience. The 12-square-mile geothermic area is known for the colors produced by the mud’s high acidity levels.