8. Whistler Mountain, Jasper National Park
If you are seeking for a jaw-dropping view at the entire countryside than seek no further.
9. Pyramid lake, Jasper National Park
The sunrise never looked so good.
10. Athabasca Glacier Ice Cave, Jasper National Park
Unfortunately due to climate changes the glacier is melting so if you want to visit hurry up while it’s still there.
11. Maligne Lake, Jasper National Park
If you are loving the outdoors this is the place where you can enjoy hiking, fishing and kayaking.
12. Waterton Lake, Waterton Lakes National Park
This is the closest you`ll get to real-life Jurassic Park, without the dinosaurs of course 🙂
13. Prince of Whales Hotel, Waterton Lakes National Park
The Prince of Wales Hotel (names after the Prince of Wales of course) is situated on a beautiful hill overlooking the Waterton Lake.
14. Kootenay National Park
Kootenay National Park has some of the best ski tracks in all of Canada, like this 8.000 foot tall Panaorama Mountain.