Dax Justin, a professional photographer has somehow managed to capture the majestic beauty of the Canadian Rockies in this series of stunning photos. Thanks to him now we can all enjoy in this natural paradise:
1. Moraine Lake, Banff National Park
Situated deep into the Valley of Ten Peaks this glacially-def lake is probably one the most photographed spots in Canada.
2. Lake Minnewanka, Banff National Park
Lake Minnewanka, often referred as “water of the spirits” is the longest lake in this mountain range with crystal clear glacial waters.
3. Two Jack Lake, Banff National Park
This is the photographer’s favorite place in Alberta, known for its vast array of colors seen at the horizon, especially in the morning during sunrise.
4. Vermillion Lakes, Banff National Park
Here is where you`ll find the most picturesque views of Alberta.
5. Johnson Canyon, Banff National Park
Johnson Canyon is the most popular spot for ice climbers during winter.
6. Patricia Lake, Jasper National Park
The calm waters of Patricia Lake are absolutely perfect for kayaking and some souls searching.
7. Athabasca Falls, Jasper National Park
According to the words of the photographer himself this is a place of mind-blowing beauty!