15. “To know a person in his home is not to know him at all: to meet him on a country road with only his baggage is to at last contact the core, the inner cell of his personality.”
– John Tibbetts
16. “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”
– Mary Anne Radmacher
17. “Once a year, go someplace you`ve never been before”
– Dalai Lama
18. “Travel Moulds A Man,People Mould His Wisdom And Experiences Mould His LIFE…!”
– Sujit Lalwani, Life Simplified!
19. “I travel to be replenished with beauty, for travel makes the beauty of this world seem like a Christmas that never ends.”
– Carew Papritz, The Legacy Letters: His Wife, His Children, His Final Gift
20. “Travel is the best teacher. The only way to an open mind is by taking a plane out into the open world.”
– C. JoyBell C.
21. “When I travel, people say ‘Yet another place in this world’. But I see ‘Another world inside every place I go”
– Vivek Thangaswamy