5. Riding the Steepest Rollercoaster in the World
With a drop angle of 121° Takabisha in Japan is one of the most thrilling rides you can take.
4. Wing Walking in the Skies Over England
How would you feel if someone strap you on a top of an airplane and then take you on a ride amongst the clouds?
3. Diving into the Devil`s Pool in Zambia
Victoria Falls has the ultimate natural infinity pool. The only bad side is that if you’re not careful you could plunge into your death.
2. Try the Gravity Flying Fox in New Zealand
This is the closest you`ll get to knowing how it feels like to fly. It must be an once-in-a-lifetime experience flying through the air 170m above ground.
1. Cave Diving in Devils Eye Cave in Florida
Cave diving has become a very popular sport. At the bottom of Devils Eye the water gushes with incredible force.