There is a new study in Singapore that reveals interesting ways of how to beat jet lag. The people from Skyscanner.com interviewed 1000 passengers and came up with a list of interesting methods that may not be suitable for everyone.
The most surprising solution of all was the use of Viagra. Almost 11% of the interviewed people were willing to try it, (despite the fact that the scientific research was tested only on hamsters) and half of them claimed that it works.
Here is a list of tips and techniques that passengers use to avoid jet lag:
1. Stretching and exercising thru out the flight – 51% of the people who tried it claim it works
2. Taking sleeping pills – 48%
3. Changing your time upfront for the new time zone – 46%
4. Light and healthy diet – 46%
5. Taking Viagra – 45%
6. Exercising and getting some fresh air before the flight – 45%
7. No alcohol – 42%
8. Natural (herbal) medicine -42%
9. Consuming alcohol – 41%
10. Avoid sleeping during flight – 40%
11. Pills against jet lag – 39%
12. Use of Melatonin – 36%